Nature

3/Sports/category-posts

Monday 15 October 2018

"NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Please Help!!"


Hello everyone, please I need help ASAP
I recently registered for the NYSC BATCH C as a married woman and I was expecting my Concessional Deployment Status to be APPROVED but it was NOT APPROVED.
I uploaded all necessary documents required of me as a married woman.
I am also a nursing mother who is still breastfeeding her baby and it is going to be unimaginably stressful and uncomfortable to carry my baby all around especially when am posted to a far place outside Lagos where I am based.
Except I am going to suffer the innocent baby unnecessarily, which I am not ready to do honestly.
Though my receipt of payment for the NYSC had my husband surname and my name but on my dashboard on the NYSC site, my Concessional Deployment Approval Status says "Not Approved".

All efforts to get through to NYSC since last week by calling all the helplines on the site proved abortive. It says "the numbers does not have the facility to receive calls", while the rest are switched off. Only this particular one "07019190812" is ringing, but no one picks the call. Even the emails i sent to their official email "nyscsupport@nysc.org.ng" are bouncing back.
I can be reached through this email "lightwatch247@gmail.com" incase...

Demmaty

About Demmaty

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Sponsor

Add More Traffic